Sometimes it's like there is a log jam my soul. There is so much to say, so much happening, so much to reflect on and process...that I just can't get any of it out. I want to tell all of you everything. All of the miraculous things God is doing to rescue Ryan, all the amazing ways people are supporting us, all the encouragement God is sending through people (via text, email, random donations), verses, songs, etc... But that would take too long. And I couldn't find the words if I tried. But I will try. Not tonight. But little by little, I'll try. The story God is weaving as he "leaves the 99 and goes after the one" is easily one of the most exciting things I've ever seen and it needs to be told to give God the glory he is due. But sometimes I can't believe it's really happening, and I just can't process it all...
For now, thank you for praying for Ryan. Please keep fighting for my little boy...please keep praying.
-Chris
It is hard. We are still praying here! ♥
ReplyDelete