Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beautiful Artwork

Wow! Chris and I are amazed by how many people from all over the world have been praying for Ryan and are actively working to advocate for him and raise funds for the cost of his adoption.  
Jane George is an artist from the United Kingdom.  She has created this artwork in Ryan's honor and for as $5 it could be yours!  The story behind it is amazing, and the work itself is beautiful.  Plus100% of all money raised from the raffle goes directly to Ryan's adoption fund on Reece's Rainbow.

Help by taking part in this art giveaway here

Or, you can use this link:
http://textgeorge.blogspot.com/2011/12/becoming-butterflies-giveaway-artwork.html?spref=fb

Thanks Jane for using your creativity and talent in such a generous way!
Thanks to all who participate...every $5 is one step closer!

Love, The Faulkners

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your son!! He was my #2 on my list, but I am thankful to see that he has a family! I swear he could be my son's twin!! We will definitely have to stay in touch as we travel this journey together :)

    Grumpyjax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I saw your son on Reece's Rainbow last month, when he was still on the waiting children page, and for some reason I just couldn't get my mind off him. I have been praying for him since then, and I wish you luck on this journey! I was so happy to see that he has a wonderful family waiting for him now :) Thank you so much for what you're doing, and I'll be praying for you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete