Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We are going after ONE!

Thanks for joining us in this journey.  I guess if you are reading this then you know that Julie and I are totally in love with a little boy named Ryan that lives (for now) in Eastern Europe.

We pray for him every day.  We're certain God invited us to be a part of Ryan's life.  A big part.  We're doing everything in our power to adopt him as quickly as possible.  Will you please pray for him?  And us?  He needs your prayers and having been through the adoption process once already...we need your prayers, too.  This blog will be the place to come if you want to come along with us on this journey.  Subscribe, look for links on Facebook, whatever you want to keep up with the latest information, joys & tears.  Thanks.

-Chris

15 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you all. Keep the blogs coming. I'm very excited to see God's hand at work. You guys are a testament to His love and provision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris and julie i am sobbingand have tears dripping off my face! wow you are answered prayers for sure...may GOD BLESS YOUR JOURNEY AND SMOOTH YOUR PATH TO RYAN!what an honour to say hello. xxx

    plese all visitors come over to my blog to take part in a giveaway i am running for Ryan. It costs jst $5 to enter and you could win an artwork worth $100's (i am a professional artist)every penny goes towards ryan and julies adoption of this sweet boy xxxx

    giveaway post here http://textgeorge.blogspot.com/2011/10/ryans-christmas-giveaway-win-original.html

    latest post about ryan here http://textgeorge.blogspot.com/2011/12/forget-me-not-friday-building-bridges.html

    chris and julie again wonderful to say hello, my heart is bursting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for you two. I"m wishing for a Christmas miracle for you and your family this year. I cannot wait to read something that says, "Ryan Faulkner" on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't be surprised if you heard the shouts of joy from so many of us adopting from Ryan's country who were beyond thrilled to see that his family FOUND HIM! Welcome to the roller coaster ride. . . So very, very happy for your family and for this precious little man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so overjoyed for your family and for sweet Ryan! Having prayed for a family to find this little lovebug for so long this is a dream come true, a family to give Ryan everything he needs and deserves in this life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say congratulations. We are also adopting through RR and little Ryan has caught my eye each time I dared venture down that 0-5 boys page. He is precious. I can't wait to hear how your journey progresses. Congrats again!
    Gretchen
    ohillwrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are looking forward to meeting our newest neighbor! We love your family and will be praying for God's Hand in all the details for Ryan and the rest of your family. Love, The Fanslers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! So glad you chose Ryan! He will be so blessed to have a family at last! I pray the process goes smoothly and quickly so that Ryan can come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck! I can't wait to see updates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your son!! I am so happy for you guys!! I have been praying and donating to Ryan for a long time and I am so happy that he is going on!! I can't wait to see him in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations--we're just up the road (across the road?) in Columbus, and we're in country now picking up our son (not the same country). Nice to see another "local" family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just letting you know today and over the weekendwill feature ryan and his christmas giveaway over at the flight platform xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so very happy to hear of this wonderful news. I first saw Ryan's listing back in May and he has been in my thoughts and prayers a lot. I am so happy he has a family now and I look forward to following along and watching his journey home!

    ReplyDelete